With Covid cases on the rise amongst school-age children we wanted to ensure that you, as parents and guardians, feel confident to send your children to Harvington youth Project groups.
Below are the steps we are putting in place to see to it that we remain as Covid safe as possible.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the hall.
- Doors will remain open to make sure air is able to flow through the building – this will be done for as long as possible, so as the weather starts to get colder we ask that your child wears sufficient clothing.
- As we currently do not have the facilities to go cashless we are putting a system in place whereby any cash handled is done so by as few individuals as possible. There will be a tin for money to go into (this will include any money for tuck) and a tin for any change needed – we ask that you place the money into the ‘in’ tin and a volunteer will give you change from the ‘out’ tin. Where possible we would ask that you pay with the right amount of money.
- We will be putting an upper limit of 15 children for each of the Adventurers and Explore groups. We understand that this might mean that some children miss out, but we’re trying to put a system in place which gives everyone the opportunity to come.
- We will be introducing an online booking system where parents can book for a half term at a time. This will be due on the Monday of the first week and we will ensure that you are given plenty of notice.
- We ask that if your child is unable to come you get in contact the morning of the session so that we can let others on the waiting list know that there will be a space.
- Volunteers will be asked to do a LFT the day of the session and we ask that you keep your child home if they are feeling unwell or showing any of the typical Covid symptoms.
All of these steps will be under constant review and we will keep you updated on any changes that may occur. We thank you for your support and understanding at this time.